This week is full of exciting events before The Pink 5K! Join us and invite your friends to Packet Pickup, Fiesta Universal, and on the day of the race – Saturday, May 9th. We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Schedule of Events
- Please invite your family, friends, co-workers to register for The Pink 5K by going to www.ThePink5K.com
- Pick out a costume. There will be a costume contest at The Pink 5K! Awards will be given to the best team and individual. Watch our video for fun ideas! Click here to watch.
- Join the Facebook event page for more updates and information! Click here to join.
- Get social! Share your excitement and the news about The Pink 5K online with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and more! Use the hashtags #ThePink5K and #iGoPink when sharing updates and videos. Download images and get more ideas from our Fundraiser Guide – click here.
- 11am – 6pm – First day of Packet Pickup. Packet Pickup will be from 11am to 6pm at Luke’s Locker located in Market Street – The Woodlands. Packet will include t-shirt, bib number, and race day instructions. If you are not able to come to packet pick up or wish to register on site on race day, registration will open at 7:30am on May 9th at Rob Fleming Park.
- 6 – 9pm – Fiesta Universal. After packet pickup, stop by the iGoPink booth at Fiesta Universal in Market Street! Learn more about the event by visiting the Montgomery County Hispanic Camber website here.
- 11am – 6pm – Second day of Packet Pickup at Luke’s Locker located in Market Street – The Woodlands.
- 12pm - Online Registration Closes. On-site Registration will be available and will open at 7:30am on May 9th at Rob Fleming Park.
- 7:30am – Registration Opens. On-site registration available! Race day tickets are $45 for adults, $20 for children, and free for children ages 2 and under. If you are not able to come to packet pick up or wish to register on site on race day, registration will open at 7:30am on at Rob Fleming Park in The Woodlands. Note: On-site registration is not guaranteed a t-shirt.
- 8:15am – Welcome and Warm-up. Breast Cancer Charities of America will welcome participants to The Pink 5K and VillaSport will lead the 5 minute warm up before the race.
- 8:30am – The Race begins! Participants will start the race in the following order: Pink 5K runners, next Pink 5K walkers, then 1 mile loop walkers, wheelchairs and strollers.
- 9:30am – Award Presentation
- Visit the iGoPink Store, Wine Women & Shoes Booth, and Sponsor Booths for fun activities and exciting giveaways!
The Pink 5K Race Route