Learn how to make Zucchini Noodles (or Zoodles) at home with only a few simple steps! Zoodles are a fun easy way to enjoy your vegetables and are a great gluten free pasta substitute!
ZUCCHINI NOODLES RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
1 Zucchini, Organic
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Salt, to taste (optional)
Pepper, to taste (optional)
Marinara Sauce and/or favorite toppings
1. Wash zucchini well prior to slicing.
2. Remove ends and cut zucchini into thin slices lengthwise. Cut Slices into thin “noodle-like” strips.
3. In a large skillet, add olive oil and turn stove to medium heat. Wait until oil is heated and moves easily around pan (see video), then add zucchini “noodles.”
4. Stir occasionally by turning and flipping noodles. Keep noodles evenly spaced on skillet when sautéing and cook until al dente. This will keep noodles from becoming mushy or breaking apart.
5. Serve immediately with your favorite marinara sauce and/or toppings.
*Note: If additional servings are needed, cook zucchini noodles in batches. This will allow space in between the slices to properly cook the noodles al dente.
Stay tuned for more recipes and healthy tips!
Have you joined us for the #iGoPinkChallenge? Download the FREE Health Guide here: http://www.thebreastcancercharities.org/the-igopink-challenge/
Have a favorite healthy recipe? Share it with us on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #iGoPinkChallenge!