Celebrate the 4th of July with the fresh flavors of summer in our Watermelon Tomato Salad! This healthy dish is delicious and is perfect to share with family and friends while enjoying fireworks in honor of Independence Day. Watch step-by-step how to make this quick and easy recipe in the video below:
WATERMELON TOMATO SALAD RECIPE
- 3 cups watermelon, freshly chopped into cubes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, yellow or orange color and sliced into halves
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, add watermelon, tomatoes, and red onion together.
- In a small bowl, add and stir together balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Add dressing mix to ingredients in large bowl and stir together.
- Break basil leaves up into small pieces and add to large bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to large bowl (to taste).
- Mix ingredients all together.
- Chill in fridge (up to a few hours) until ready to plate and serve.
Share your healthy tips and recipes with us on social media with the hashtag #iGoPinkChallenge for your chance to be featured by The Breast Cancer Charities of America and win iGoPink gear!