The makeup trend going strong this year is the nude face. Of course, this does not mean absolutely without any makeup. What would be the fun in that?
Throw on some peachy lips and peachy cream blush with a touch of brown mascara on the lashes. Any skin tone can rock the nude face.
Remember, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated which is beneficial to your complexion.
For women going through chemo:
* Get your doctors approval for all topical applications, including creams, makeup , sunscreens, etc.
* Adjust your facial skin-care routine if your general skin type has changed.
* Avoid hot water, opting for warm water instead.
* Wash with a gentle, non-drying soap.
* Never scrub affected areas.
* Do not shave affected areas until completely healed, and only with your doctor’s approval.
* Resist the temptation to scratch the itch! Cornstarch helps control itching.
* Avoid direct sun exposure.
* Apply a color-correcting moisturizer or concealer under foundation, if necessary. Green tints neutralize red skin, and lavender tints neutralize yellow skin.