This recipe for Chipotle Lime Sweet Potato Fries is a healthy twist on the conventional spuds and couldn’t be easier to make. Sweet potatoes are rich in Vitamins A and C and a good source of carotenoid antioxidants, also found in carrots. This recipe is easily scaled up or down to feed a crowd or just for two. Also makes great leftovers for morning home fries.
Chipotle Lime Sweet Potato Fries
4 pounds peeled sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges.
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 t chipotle powder
1 T Maple Syrup (optional)
1/3 cup fresh lime juice
1 t celtic sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400*.
2. Whisk evoo, chipotle powder, salt, lime juice, and maple syrup (if using).
3. Place potato wedges into a large bowl and toss with liquid mixture.
4. Arrange wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet.
5. Cover pan lightly and roast for thirty minutes, tossing every 10.
6. Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle chipotle powder and any additional salt, if needed, toss, and enjoy!
Happy, healthy eating!
Chef Adrianna, CHC
Adrianna Holiat is a Certified Health Coach and professionally trained Natural Foods Chef. She is founder of Greenwich Village Green, a private health coaching practice and Baked By Bub, a natural foods line featuring organic, naturally sweetened, good-for-you baked goods.