National Cancer Survivors Day is a celebration for cancer survivors and demonstrates that you CAN beat cancer! This day serves as an inspiration for those recently diagnosed, support for women struggling, and a way for the community to come together and give back.
Celebrate this special day by honoring a cancer survivor or a loved one by helping women who are still struggling with breast cancer. Your donation today and on June 5th makes a difference. Please join us in the fight against breast cancer!
Why should I get Involved?
- Honor a Cancer Survivor! Show your support and join the celebration.
- Give in memory of a loved one, family member, or friend.
- Help women and their families in need that are currently struggling with cancer.
How can I help?
- Go to Donate.TheBreastCancerCharities.org/NCSD2016
- Click Become a Fundraiser OR Donate Now. By becoming a fundraiser you can create your own account, join or start a team, and get others involved! If you don’t want to start a fundraiser for National Cancer Survivors Day, you can click the “Donate Now” button instead. This way you can make a donation – even in honor or memory of a loved one.
- Please share the news! Share your fundraising page, create a team, and invite your friends and family to make a donation at Donate.TheBreastCancerCharities.org/NCSD2016.
Thank You For Your Support!
With your donation, you can give a gift in honor of a survivor, loved one, and to help those who are still struggling with cancer.
Through the generosity of people like you, we can help women battling breast cancer and continue our program services that focus on Prevention, Resources, Education, Survival, and Support. Thank you for joining us as we PRESS forward in the fight against breast cancer!