Make this no-bake healthy dessert that tastes JUST like apple pie! Our Apple Pie Crunch Bites are a clean healthy way to enjoy a guilt-free dessert and the flavors of fall. PLUS it’s ready in only a matter of minutes. What pie can beat that?! Enjoy!
APPLE BITES CRUNCH RECIPE
Brought to you by The Breast Cancer Charities of America
6 Medjool dates, pits removed
1 cup dried apples (not freeze dried)
1/2 cup almonds, raw and unsalted (or substitute 1/4 cup natural almond butter)
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon allspice (or apple pie spice or pumpkin spice)
2 tablespoons water (or as needed)
1. To rehydrate dates, pour boiling or very hot water over dates in bowl. Let dates soak in hot water for 10 minutes then remove.
2. Add all ingredients to food processor or blender until mixture becomes dough or paste consistency. Add water as needed and stir to get desired texture.
3. Using spoon or small scoop, take heaping tablespoons of mixture and roll into 1 inch diameter balls.
4. Place in an sealed container, separate layers with wax paper, and chill.
5. Enjoy and store in refrigerator for up to 1 week – if they last that long!
Have you joined us for the #iGoPinkChallenge? Download the FREE Health Guide here.
Have a favorite recipe? Share it with us on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #iGoPinkChallenge!